Hosting a large event? You and up to 350 guests have the use of the entire facility including the landmark ballroom, tea room, kitchen and fireside room.
Included in whole venue rental:
- Ballroom and Dance Floor: The Landmark Ballroom's floor is specially constructed for dancing. The Landmark Ballroom offers over 3,000 square feet of hardwood floors, perfect for those who plan on doing a little dancing or enjoying a meal. The ballroom boasts 30 foot high ceilings and a row of grand arched windows that face north, providing ample daytime light and evening atmosphere.
- Tea Room: Located adjacent to the Landmark Ballroom is a spacious room that comfortably accommodates 72 guests for a sit-down formal dinner or up to 100 guests for an intimate conference; for wedding ceremonies, the capacity is 112 seated guests.. If additional space is needed, this room opens up into the Fireside Room to handle greater capacity events. It also provides an isolated area for food service and a receiving line for a large banquet, or as a breakout room for conferences.
- Foyer: Adjacent to the foyer and Tea Room, this versatile room can complete many entertaining needs, from a reception area to accommodating a conference with breakout sessions. This also provides an ideal location for reception photos.
- Fire Side room: Adjacent to the foyer and Tea Room, this versatile room can complete many entertaining needs, from a reception area to accommodating a conference with breakout sessions. This also provides an ideal location for reception photos.
- Stage: Encompassing one end of the Landmark Ballroom is a raised, full stage which includes a separate entrance and multiple dressing rooms. Leverage the lighted ballroom stage for your honored guests or ceremony, as you like.
- Dressing Area: get ready away from your guests in the bride’s room with a private bath and appear on the stage at the magic moment or walk down the aisle.
- Catering: use one of our preferred caterers who know our kitchen and building well (at no extra charge) or bring in your own caterer of choice.
- Kitchen Facilities: warming ovens, refrigerators and freezers for ice are included.
- Music: want a DJ, a band or a musician? Bring in your favorite and let them play until 9pm Monday - Thursday, 10PM, Friday-Saturday.
- Tables & Chairs: basic tables and chairs are included in the rental
- Bartending station: a licensed and insured bartender is required to serve.
- 8 hour rental includes day-of set up and tear down.