Make Your Celebration Unique.
Our timeless venue is a perfect fit for your event.
What makes the Historic Landmark Venue special?
- The Landmark Historic Venue supports events from 24 to 400 guests:
- Spectator/Audience (max. of 400 guests)
- Classroom or Seated Dinner (max. of 300 guests)
- The venue has a number of different rooms, you choose which ones to use. Perhaps you want a small intimate ceremony before the party begins, or a buffet in a separate room. You choose what you need.
- We can accommodate endless seating and setup configurations to match your needs.
- You choose your caterer to your needs and budget – you aren’t tied to an in-house vendor with the associated high costs that go with it.
- You can bring your own alcohol – hidden charges won’t increase your bill.
- Want to make a statement – use the beautiful ballroom with curtains that open and close.
- Your friends and family can dance the night on the 3,000 square ballroom floor laid in 1929.
View the Historic Landmark Venue in 3D
Take A Tour Through the Elegant Historic Venue
Preserving Our Unique Historical Venue
San Jose Woman’s Club is fortunate to have its landmark historical venue. Over the years, many woman’s clubs sold their historic venues because they could not afford building maintenance. The San Jose Woman’s Club is one of the largest remaining woman’s club structures in Northern California. In the last ten years, many repairs have been made to improve the venue and bring it into the twenty-first century including adding a new electrical transformer, replacement of the kitchen flooring, and the addition of a security system.