Celebrating 125 years of strong women doing amazing things
Sharing ideas. Moving San Jose forward. Creating life-long friendships.
We’re actively building our community.
- Mentor each other and the next wave of women seeking achievement.
- Help create opportunities for those less fortunate.
- Host an array of lively events in our elegant, landmark venue.
- Make a positive impact in people’s lives.
And we have fun doing it. The power of women coming together is both vital and timeless.
We’re women who are smart and social.
100 years ago, women had to be wily to earn respect, gain equality and create personal and community accomplishments. We continue to honor that tradition while growing stronger and smarter. Who are we?
- Professionals wanting to share and give back what has made us successful.
- Hardworking. Women who prefer taking action to standing still.
- Progressive and conservative. Because coming together transcends.
- Women who understand that caring deeply opens up all kinds of possibilities.
Yes, we’re still wily. We take pride in that. It gets things done.
Put your passion to work!
Annual membership is $90 for general, $60 for seniors (65+) and students (an undergraduate to age 24). Membership is open to all. The San Jose Woman’s Club is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation, Federal Tax identification number 94-0838510.