San Jose Woman’s Club has eleven activity groups that meet on a regular schedule and provide information and friendship for members with shared interests:
Members are invited to serve on committees in which they are interested. Current committees and their chairs are:
Budget & Finance
- Maintains the Club’s financial records, coordinates the activities of the bookkeeper and recommends financial policies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plans and supervises Clubhouse preservation, maintenance, repairs and decor. Contact email@example.com.
- Recruits members, processes membership applications and renewals and introduces new members.
- Oversees office and rental staff. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oversees dissemination of information about the Club to the community and the media. Contact email@example.com.
Scholarships & Charitable Giving
- Sets charitable giving guidelines, reviews and recommends organizations and scholars for Club support, and oversees the Vocal Scholar Competition. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Focuses on the Club’s future and developing plans to grow membership and community support. Contact email@example.com.