Large Event Information
Rent the entire Historic Landmark Venue for your event
You and up to 400 guests have the use of the entire facility including the Landmark ballroom, tea room, kitchen and fireside room.
Included in your event:
- Ballroom and Dance Floor: The Landmark Ballroom’s floor is specially constructed for dancing. The Landmark Ballroom offers over 3,000 square feet of hardwood floors, perfect for those who plan on doing a little dancing or enjoying a meal. The ballroom boasts 30 foot high ceilings and a row of grand arched windows that face north, providing ample daytime light and evening atmosphere.
- Tea Room: Located adjacent to the Landmark Ballroom is a spacious room that comfortably accommodates 72 guests for a sit-down formal dinner or up to 100 guests for an intimate conference; for wedding ceremonies, the capacity is 112 seated guests.. If additional space is needed, this room opens up into the Fireside Room to handle greater capacity events. It also provides an isolated area for food service and a receiving line for a large banquet, or as a breakout room for conferences.
- Foyer: Adjacent to the foyer and Tea Room, this versatile room can complete many entertaining needs, from a reception area to accommodating a conference with breakout sessions. This also provides an ideal location for reception photos.
- Fire Side room: Adjacent to the foyer and Tea Room, this versatile room can complete many entertaining needs, from a reception area to accommodating a conference with breakout sessions. This also provides an ideal location for reception photos.
- Stage: Encompassing one end of the Landmark Ballroom is a raised, full stage which includes a separate entrance and multiple dressing rooms. Leverage the lighted ballroom stage for your honored guests or ceremony, as you like.
- Dressing Area: get ready away from your guests in the bride’s room with a private bath and appear on the stage at the magic moment or walk down the aisle.
- Catering: use one of our preferred caterers who know our kitchen and building well (at no extra charge) or bring in your own caterer of choice.
- Kitchen Facilities: warming ovens, refrigerators and freezers for ice are included.
- Music: want a DJ, band or musicians? Bring in your favorite. Until 11pm Friday and Saturday, until 10pm Sunday through Thursday.
- Tables & Chairs, Podium: basic tables and chairs for the group, as well as a lighted podium, as you need.
- Bartending station: bring in a licensed bartender to serve your guests in style.
- 10 hours for your event including day-of set up and tear down.