Your generous contribution endorses our nonprofit organization's drive toward inclusivity, broader community impact and strategic planning to ensure a bright future. We are grateful for donations that come in all levels and will acknowledge each gift with a letter to use for tax purposes.
Project Change has raised $36,276 of its $50K goal, with support from from 38 constituents as of January 2022. Thank you for giving what you are able to give to Project Change today.
We have much to be thankful for at the San Jose Woman’s Club in 2021 and appreciate all the support our members and friends have shown us throughout the pandemic. Here are a few highlights from 2020-2021:
- We increased our membership from 200 to 475 members and counting;
- We represent seven generations of women living across the City of San Jose;
- Together we represent many different backgrounds and life experiences, as well as a plethora of vocations and professions: from politician to at-home mother, from engineer to small business owner;
- Our free and open programs include design + decor, food, and travel as well as contemporary topics such as diversity, inclusivity & justice, racism, grief, loss and human sexuality;
- While some of our members are mothers, and others are grandmothers and great grandmothers, every member is considered a daughter of the club.
This year as we continue ongoing preservation of our landmark building at 75 S. 11th Street downtown, we will also be forging new partnerships with many innovative arts, culture and charitable giving organizations in town. We're also going to be investing in the East Santa Clara Business Association to bring more attention to our block.
On Wednesdays we're open for members and community organizations from 9am - 7pm and our intention is to invite new audiences into the building.
We kicked off our 90-day challenge on September 1, 2021 with a goal to raise $50K by November 30th. This seed fund will support development of a multi-year capital campaign to support inclusivity, HVAC upgrades and other programmatic goals designed to extend our reach and influence city-wide.
Change can be difficult, as the last year has shown us repeatedly. Rest assured that as we pivot into a contemporary 2021-22 vision for the club, we will continue to serve our long term members whose vision, stewardship and tradition was impactful and continues to this day.
Thank you for making a donation. Hope to see you soon.