San Jose LUNAFEST 2018 features nine award-winning short films by, for, and about women. See a full list of the films. And the evening includes delicious food and drink. Standard seating is included with all tickets, but as in past years, luxury “Living Room” seating will be auctioned to the highest bidder.
This year the San Jose Woman's Club is hosting the event in honor of Lani Luthard, who was a longtime member of SJWC and a cancer prevention activist. All proceeds benefit local charities including:
- Breast Cancer Prevention Partners
- Sempervirens Fund
- SJWC Charitable Giving Program, which funds local charities including San Jose Day Nursery and Next Door Solutions
- Chicken and Egg Pictures, a local nonprofit organization that supports women nonfiction filmmakers whose artful and innovative storytelling catalyzes social change.
Big shout out to our event sponsors!
- André Luthard and family
- Berliner Cohen LLP
- Heritage Bank
- Silicon Valley Lofts and Condos
- Strickland Family LLC
- San Jose Woman's Club Best Furry Friends Companion Animal Group
- Kathryn Young
- Michal Lubin
- Lisa Wangsness with LWGraphics
Food and Beverage Donors